Re: How to change hard drive ?

  • irvine_stock
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 11:30 PM
      Garth,
      Small comment on the link.
      1) You should not have to break any tabs to open the box.
      2) The same "Security Issue" is in the 1.46 firmware. You just have
      to copy a few file back and turn telnet back on. Your myroot
      password does not get overwritten when you change firmware. If you
      use "root" to login it gets overwritten because that already in the
      flash firmware. The "myroot" access is not overwritten by new
      firmware.
      Rich
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Garth Volbeck"