Replacing HD in Linkstation 160

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005
      I'm replacing the 160 GB with a WD 250. I tried Ghosting the hard
      drive over so I didn't lose any of the Linux material. I'm a total
      newbie to Linux, so didn't want to mess with it too much. Now I just
      have the Diag light flickering. What did I do wrong?

      So if I didn't do it right, how do you get a new hard drive working.
      I don't need pictures on a link showing me how to crack open the
      case. I already replaced the hard drive. Just need info on getting
      the drive working as it was. Please, any explanations will have to
      be in layman's terms so anyone here thinking of putting in a new hard
      drive can do it easily.

      Thanks.