Re: slimserver on the linkstation?

  • Thom Mason
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2004
      I moved /usr/share/perl/5.6.1 to /usr/share/perl/old5.6.1 (just in
      case I screwed something up). I then untar'd the Kuroboc tarball
      in /opt and copied the /opt/usr/share/perl/5.6.1
      to /usr/share/perl/5.6.1. Once I verified the Linkstation web
      interface was still OK I deleted old5.6.1

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "jamy1975" <jamy@b...>