Re: Linkstation 120 with firmware 2.0 hanging

  • allentonya
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 4, 2005
      I installed 2.04 over 2.0 last night. This first attempt failed but
      the subsequent attempt succeeded. The new version is much more stable
      than 2.0. I was actually able to load a couple of Gig's worth of
      files onto it and this morning I was able to print. I will report as
      to the long term reliability of 2.04.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "irvine_stock"