Re: [LinkStation_General] LUFS and Kernel Headers

  • Paul Milligan (home)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Sorry for being a little dismissive. You can get the Kernel Headers by downloading and installing the Kernel source at:-

      http://www.buffalotech.com/downloads/HD-HLAN_GPL.zip

      Paul Milligan (home) wrote:
      On 26 November 2002 lufs was Linux magazine "project of the year". Since then nothing has happened. Why should anyone bother?

      Paul

      Scott McNealy said "all the wood behind one arrowhead". I can't see an arrowhead and I can't see any wood.

      bormioonline wrote:

      Firstly I'm no expert in Linux. I'm try to install LUFS
      (http://lufs.sourceforge.net) so I can mount a FTP share onto the
      Linkstation. When I run the ./configure it states I need Kernel
      Headers.  Any ideas would be helpful :)

      Thanks
      Gavin