LUFS and Kernel Headers

  • bormioonline
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Firstly I'm no expert in Linux. I'm try to install LUFS
      (http://lufs.sourceforge.net) so I can mount a FTP share onto the
      Linkstation. When I run the ./configure it states I need Kernel
      Headers. Any ideas would be helpful :)

      Thanks
      Gavin
    • Paul Milligan (home)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        On 26 November 2002 lufs was Linux magazine "project of the year". Since then nothing has happened. Why should anyone bother?

        Paul

        Scott McNealy said "all the wood behind one arrowhead". I can't see an arrowhead and I can't see any wood.