Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Firmware Downloads

  • Tim Lewis
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2005
      born_daniel wrote:

      > Tim, you're right... When I read "root access" my brain automatically
      > translated that to "telnet access"... :-)

      Hey Daniel! Funny part is I replyed to hirschcom before I read your
      message. Easy mistake to make, though, since that is usually the
      question.

      Back on topic: I'm looking critically at later versions of the
      software for another exploit. I have not been successful yet,
      so it looks like the only way to root those versions currently is
      to take apart the box.

      - Tim