LAN Speed settings for NIC

  • Joe Polk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Is there a way to force a Linkstation to 100/Full? I get serious CRC
      errors connecting this via a patch cable to my ML530 Server. It
      doesn't matter if I set the server to auto or 100/Full. I've even seen
      collisions in the Compaq NIC Utility. How does that happen on a patch
      cable setup? hehe Any ideas would be appreciated.

      <<JAV>>