Eureka Paydirt for Linkstation!

  • hawkwynd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Just a note to announce we've finally hit pay-dirt with our 250gb linkstation. The Slimserver app loads at boot-up now, and is the cat's meow for a couple of my future customers, who were very, very interested in this little solution!

      We're installing it in the home of our first customer this weekend, and if all goes well, we're looking at getting busy selling these to our 'high-tech' customers.

      Thanks to all who helped me with the emails - you guys know who you are, and I'm grateful for the knowledge and experience you've lent.

      Scott

      The Best Damned website on the internet!

      Hawkwynd.com
      Web developer/Database Analyst
      ASp/Vscript/Perl/Php/XHTML/XML applications engineer

      This e-mail may contain material that is confidential. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. Should you receive this email in error, please delete immediately, and contact the sender with requested information

      2004 hawkwynd.com