Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Linkstation Webserver

  • hawkwynd
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2005
      It's not listed on hawking's website, but we do sell it and I can get one for about $90 beans. HNAS1 is hawking technology's part number for it. Description is "Network Attached Storage, uses standard 3.5in EIDE HDD"

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2005
        This sounds like a sales pitch to me. Do you have a LinkStation or
        are you here just to try and sell Hawking technology instead of
        Buffalo? Was $70 now its for sale @ $90. Strange!!
        Rich
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "hawkwynd"
        <hawkwynd@h...> wrote:
        > It's not listed on hawking's website, but we do sell it and I can
        get one for about $90 beans. HNAS1 is hawking technology's part
        number for it. Description is "Network Attached Storage, uses
        standard 3.5in EIDE HDD"

        of Service.
      • hawkwynd
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3, 2005
          Lighten up, Francis..
          <hawkwynd@h...> wrote:
          > It's not listed on hawking's website, but we do sell it and I can
          get one for about $90 beans. HNAS1 is hawking technology's part
          number for it. Description is "Network Attached Storage, uses
          standard 3.5in EIDE HDD"

          of Service.