Re: [LinkStation_General] Subversion for the Linkstation?

  • Jeff Rush
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 12:38 +0000, gleibrock wrote:

      > I am quite new to the Linkstation and I wonder, if there exists
      > a subversion port for this fine piece of hardware.
      > Perforce runs fine, but I prefer subversion.

      For most tools, such as subversion, you can just grab the tarball of
      subversion and do the dance:

      ./configure; make; make install

      No need for a special port in this case.

      > Which linux distribution can be used for the Linkstation?
      > I came across Yellowdog but I am not sure which version is
      > ok for the linkstation.

      The Linkstation comes with Montavista Hard Hat Linux. Or are you asking
      which ones can be used to -replace- Hard Hat? It wasn't clear.

      -Jeff
    • Joe Giordano
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
        does cron overwrite after any change from the admin page?

        The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Marc Bizer
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          On 2/2/05 at 12:37 PM -0800, Joe Giordano wrote:
          >does cron overwrite after any change from the admin page?

          It overwrites if you make a change to the ntp server settings.

          --Marc