Re: USB Printers

  • gleibrock
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2005
      I still don't get the Epson EPL 5000L to work.
      If I connect it, the printer's green led starts to flash and
      after the red one is lit...

      aargh

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Cornelius
      <gcornelius@s...> wrote:

      > Has anyone had luck with being able to use the Linkstation's print
      server to print to multifunction printers. I have an HP PSC 1210XI
      that I'd love to use.

      > I'm not interested in using any of the other functions, just the
      printing. I've looked for just a print driver for this machine but am
      not having any luck. Any tweaks or tricks to get this printer working
      would be greatly appreciated.