Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: synchronizing with ntp servers

  • Christopher Eykamp
    Message 1 of 128 , Feb 1, 2005

      On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 01:34:29 -0600, Marc Bizer wrote:
      >�What's interesting is that now that I have ntp sync set up for
      >�every 2 hours, the offset *every time* is 37.64 seconds. So my
      >�Linkstation 250's clock runs fast very consistently.

      Mine, also a 250, pretty consistently loses 14 seconds per hour.  Looks like the only consistent thing here is inconsistency!  ;-)

    • LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com
      Message 128 of 128 , Dec 28, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LinkStation_General
        group.

        File : /Linkstation Pro - 8USB & 2SATA/Dual_drive.part03.rar
        Uploaded by : paules_p <paules_p@...>
        Description : LS_Pro: 2 S-ATA + 8 USB, twonky and SSH enable Part3, update from 27.12.2008

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        paules_p <paules_p@...>