[LinkStation_General] USB Printers

  • Gregory Cornelius
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2005

      Has anyone had luck with being able to use the Linkstation's print server to print to multifunction printers.  I have an HP PSC 1210XI that I'd love to use.

      I'm not interested in using any of the other functions, just the printing.  I've looked for just a print driver for this machine but am not having any luck.  Any tweaks or tricks to get this printer working would be greatly appreciated.

      Greg in Toledo, OH

    • gleibrock
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2005
        I still don't get the Epson EPL 5000L to work.
        If I connect it, the printer's green led starts to flash and
        after the red one is lit...

        aargh

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Cornelius