Re: synchronizing with ntp servers

  • Marc Bizer
    Message 1 of 128 , Jan 31, 2005
      On 1/25/05 at 7:33 PM -0500, Dave Kristol wrote:
      >> What does /etc/cron.d/calib_time.sh do?
      >
      >I don't know. I looked at it, and it calls /sbin/calib_time, which
      >I've never heard of.

      What's interesting is that now that I have ntp sync set up for every
      2 hours, the offset *every time* is 37.64 seconds. So my Linkstation
      250's clock runs fast very consistently.

      Shouldn't it be possible to calibrate the clock? Would calib_time do this?

      --Marc
    • LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com
      Message 128 of 128 , Dec 28, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LinkStation_General
        group.

        File : /Linkstation Pro - 8USB & 2SATA/Dual_drive.part03.rar
        Uploaded by : paules_p <paules_p@...>
        Description : LS_Pro: 2 S-ATA + 8 USB, twonky and SSH enable Part3, update from 27.12.2008

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        paules_p <paules_p@...>