Changing the LS Harddisk to a 400gb

  • duncankh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      Is it possible to change harddisk from the linkstation to a 400gb
      Hitachi Deskstar 7K400 400GB UDMA100?

      How do I go about it, do I just replace the harddisk, then run the
      firmware update program, eg 1.46 firmware.

      If things go wrong would the LS still be ok if I put the original HD
      back in and all settings will be back to before replacing the HD?