New LinkStation 250 for sale

  • edjunk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      I'm selling my LinkStation Network Storage Center 250GB (Model: HD-H250LAN). I've had
      it for three weeks, it works perfectly, there's not a scratch on it, and honestly, I'll be a little
      sad to see it go. It comes with everything the item originally shipped with except the box.

      Why am I getting rid of it? The Mac Mini suits my needs better, and unfortunately, I
      bought the LinkStation less than a week before the Mini was announced. It's that simple.

      The cheapest I can find the 250GB for online is $330. Make me a reasonable offer for this
      brand new drive, and I'll cover shipping. You can reply to me directly at edjunk -at- yahoo
      d o t c o m.

      Thanks.