Re: Whats the password for the console port of a LinkStation?

  • irvine_stock
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 27, 2005
      I understand where you got this then.
      I will get the Wiki to correct this info. It was taken from some
      old information that I think is incorrect. Paul M responded with
      some pretty good words that would explain it better.
      So does anybody out there know how to get in?
      I'm still stuck in EM mode!
      Rich
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Frederik Kunz