Re: Some questions on USB host when modded to a Kuro

  • s_herzog30
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2005
      Hm, 200MHz and 64MB should really be enough for playing some audio or
      drive a scanner.

      Users scanned in the past large Images even on 486 with 66 MHz and
      16MB RAM without problems....

      You won't do processing on the device, only drive the USB and transfer
      data. OK, for MP3 playing you need some cycles, but 200MHz PPC ought
      to be enough, for that too. TV I also think is too much, even with a
      digital box which would only stream MPEG data to disk...

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "born_daniel"