Re: Canon i550 with LinkStation and Windows?

  • born_daniel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2005
      > You're the man! :-o :-) :-)

      Yep, Dan the Man! ;-)

      > Can you run the maintenance programs, so head cleaning and so on
      > the i550 is attached to the LinkStation?

      > Does the "auto-power-on" work?

      > Does the time-dependant "silent mode" work?

      I've never tried it but I would think so...

      > (would be good, but I could also simply hook it shortly to my laptop
      > if I want to run some maintenance...)

      The only functionality I've lost is the little popup that tells me
      that one of my ink cartridges is low or empty...

      Glad I could help! :-)
      Get the LinkStation, you won't regret it (and read all the postings
      in this group for all the tasty mods/hacks you can do too!)