Re: [LinkStation_General] Does the drive spin down?

  • James Ronald
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 16, 2004

      >> Do you also have a LinkStation/Kuro Box or are you discussing the
      >> NSLU2?
      >
      > Kuro Box.
      >
      > Jim

      Cool, welcome aboard!! Are you planning Kuro Box type articles for Tom
      Hardware Guide similar to those you did for NSLU2?

      JR
    • Jim Buzbee
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 16, 2004
        On Oct 16, 2004, at 9:14 PM, James Ronald wrote:

        >>> Do you also have a LinkStation/Kuro Box or are you discussing the
        >>> NSLU2?
        >>
        >> Kuro Box.
        >>
        >> Jim
        >>
        > Cool, welcome aboard!! Are you planning Kuro Box type articles for Tom
        > Hardware Guide similar to those you did for NSLU2?

        I'm not sure where I'm going with this box yet. I'm just checking it
        out for now. So far it seems to be a nice little unit!

        Jim

        > JR
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Rick Flower
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 16, 2004
          If your Kuro doesn't spin down, that's a bit odd.. My Linkstation spins
          down all the time.. I can hear the drive spin up when I telnet to it
          (if I'm in the room where it lives).

          -- Rick