6839Re: [LinkStation_General] How Big Can i Go?

  • Hai Nguyen Dang
    Oct 31, 2010
      Confirmed, these units supports up to 2TB HDD (most of ARM Buffalo NAS does), however, it has some problem with the WD Blue. Tested with the WD Green, Seagate 2T LP, 7200.12, 7200.11 and some Hitachi, all of them works.

      Rgds,
      DH

      On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Faton <fatonuseni@...> wrote:

      I have a HS-DH500GL with a 500gb hard drive. I've been looking around the net to find out how big of a hard drive i can replace the current one with but can't find anything. Anyone have any links they can share?? Or know what to look for when buying a hard drive??

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic