6732Re: 8USB extension

  • Paul Wright
    May 5 4:46 AM
      Hi Markus

      In Windows the local directory is always checked for the command and then your path. In Linux the local directory is never checked only the path.

      In order to run a script in Linux that isn't in the path you must explicitly state where it is. The short hand for the local directory is "./", so run:

      sh:./install_a-version

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "markus.marb" <markus.marb@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > i want to install the 8USB extension on my Linkstation pro, but it seems i am to stupid to do.
      >
      > I downloaded the A-Version package, but if i want to install by executing the script
      >
      > install_a-version
      >
      > i got the error message
      >
      > sh: install_a-version: command not found
      >

      > How can i run the script?
      >

      > Can anyone help me please. Thanks in advance
      >

      > Markus

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic