6627Re: 8USB extension

  • Joel Abelardo
    Jan 31, 2009
      I am using Firmware 1.15 with the latest dual drive package and it's
      been stable for the last month. Make sure you follow the
      instructions carefully, including updating with the "A" packet before
      the main files and the addons if you need them.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "keks31977"
      <hubertus@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > I have a Linkstation Pro (Firmware 1.15). I would like to use more
      > than only 2 USB drives with the Linkstation. I have tried the latest
      > dual_drive package. It works fine the first time, but afterwards my
      > Linkstation was bricked. So I switch to EM mode and install the
      > official Firmware 1.15 again. Is there a simple way to keep the
      > Linkstation stabil and only change the firmware to have the
      > possibility to connect eg. 3 or 5 USB devices ?
      > Best Regards
      > Andreas

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic