      Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:01 PM
      Subject: [LinkStation_General] Waking up the Linkstation using Linux

      I have a linkstation pro duo, connected to my wireless router. I want
      to be able to leave the linkstation on sleep/wake, and be able to wake
      the linkstation using my linux box. Currently nothing I do makes it
      wake from my linux box.

      I have successfully woke the unit with my wife windows laptop, so I do
      know the unit works.

      I have tried pinging the unit, and it does connect.

      Any suggestions would be appreciated.

      Thank you.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic