6569LinkStation and Online Backups

  • aeroknight
    Nov 23 6:34 PM
      Hi All,

      Quick question: does anyone have any experience backing up data from a
      LinkStation to one of the several online backup solutions (either a
      web host using rsync, an online backup provider or Amazon's S3)?

      I have a LinkStation running debian and would really like some of the
      data to sit out there on the cloud.

      Ideally the data should leave my linkstation encrypted and compressed
      and only newer data or files that have changed should be transfered.

      Does anyone have any idea to go about this? Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic