6534[LinkStation_General] Data Transfer Speed

  • Gary Smith
    Sep 12, 2008
      Is there anyway to check the speed at which my Linkstaiton is working. Its the original HD-HGLAN (HG) model.

      Data Transfer speed seems at times to be very very slow. I've rebooted the Linkstation but this doesnt seem to have helped. I don't use the USB printer option - which I had seen somewhere may cause problems.

      I've recently added a 1TB Drive Station to the USB port and moving data from the LinkStation to the DriveStation is taking for ever.

      Any advice would be much appreciated.