6515Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Help supporting Debian on a Kurobox

  • Guennadi Liakhovetski
    Aug 27, 2008
      On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, Rogério Brito wrote:

      > > Their advantage is, that they are using standard input interfaces to
      > > process buttons and support reboot, power off and suspend. Notice, that
      > > suspend is (still) not supported by the mainline linkstatin kernel.
      >
      > Which kernel are you using? I see that your programs use 2.6 interfaces, if
      > I'm not mistaken. BTW, has anybody tried to send those patches available at
      > www.genbako.com upstream? I think that the people at ozlabs would include
      > that support (whishful thinking here).

      PPC Linkstation / Kurobox platforms are supported by the current
      mainstream kernel and (partially) U-Boot. Please, search the wiki / Forums
      for installation instructions. Looks like you have spent _very_ little
      time there if you still haven't found out what kerel versions run on these
      platforms.

      Thanks
      Guennadi
      ---