6510Help supporting Debian on a Kurobox (fwd)

  • Rogério Brito
    Aug 22, 2008
      Dear people,

      This is what I posted to the Debian mailing lists just a few moments ago.

      I plan on integrating all the knowledge on a simple to install Debian
      package that takes care of the heartbeat things, with all the init scripts
      taken care of for a modern installation.

      I also want to compile a kernel in a Debian package, so that things are
      easier to install and the user experience is improved.

      Regards, Rogério Brito.