6470Newbie with old linkstation

  • gadgetgazz
    Jun 2, 2008
      Hello, everyone. I just obtained a linkstation with the model number
      HD-HG300LAN which I know is a discontinued model.
      I am amazed (but not really surprised) at all the good stuff you guys
      can do with these linux boxes.
      What I would like to know is this, can I hack this old box with the
      stuff you are doing with the newer Linkstations?
      My main wish would be to run slimserver (SqueezeCenter).
      There is such a lot of info I will enjoy looking through but if the
      box can't be hacked there won't be much point.
      Thanks to anyone who replies.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic