6438Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Dear moderators

  • jtomlins@ntlworld.com
    Apr 28, 2008
      Put new members on the "messages need approval" setting. Also use setting that means all applications to join the group must be approved by a moderator.

      If there aren't enough moderators/admins to acheive this, then appoint some more.

      Jon Tomlins