6437Re: Dear moderators

  • musikgoat
    Apr 28 12:46 AM
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "cook_mysock"
      <cook_mysock@...> wrote:

      > Any chance you could bounce the guys who just sign up here in order to
      > send spam out to the real members?

      Our intentions are to delete, remove, and ban any spammers from the
      group as soon as they are caught. There may be days that we cannot
      catch the spammer until one of us are at a machine, though.

      You can have an impact by flagging spam if its inconvenient enough for
      your to visit the site and flag it. If not, we will remove it, but
      that doesn't stop the spam from being sent out.

      I've sent a message to the other mods to see if there is more to do
      proactively instead of retroactively.

      -goat
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic