6158LinkStation Live Web Access

  • aiannar974
    Aug 25, 2007
      Hello - I just bought a linkstation live and am trying to configure it to be
      access remotely through the web.

      It comes up and asked for a username and password in a Microsoft smal box
      (pic attached). I have tried every possible user / password combination.

      Linkstation user / password
      user password set on web access screen in linkstation
      router user password
      computer user password

      I could not get them to work and I thought maybe it was my firewall. I shut
      my router and windows firewalls totally down and it still did not work.

      The IP address you see was my internal ip address for the linkstation

      This page does not show up in the buffalo documentation. I get the initial
      screen asking for my nas name listed in the web access page and i get
      through that with no problem.

      Any thoughts?

      http://www.nabble.com/file/p12325463/linkstation.pdf linkstation.pdf