5999Re: Active drive

  • bluemax_101
    May 29 6:03 AM
      I came across this thread by chance. Noise from LS was annoying me
      too to the extent I has to put it flat on the carpet under the bottom
      shelf! I tried the tip by 'musikgoat' and it worked with my humble HD-
      H160LAN also :-) Did not at first; then I switched it off and on
      again.

      Now the LS is back on the top shelf and looking good! Noise was
      reduced further by placing a foam backed mouse mat under the LS.

      Plasic sides of my LS vibrates. May sticking small peices of anti-
      vibration pads (as used inside car door panels) inside will cure that.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <rjordan@...>
      wrote:

      > Matter of fact, that was the fix! Thanks for the suggestion, as I
      could not
      > find any help at the Buffalo site.
      >
      > I meant to email back, but it's been "one of those days", in which
      my wife
      > had projects lined up... J

      > Robert

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic