5952Re: Password needed on FTP resources site

  • Ian White
    May 4, 2007
      <musikgoat@...> wrote:

      [snip]

      > Buffalo changed the FTP server address.
      >
      > ftp://guest:We1c0m3@.../

      Hi "musikgoat"

      Is that any sort of "official" Buffalo support website

      I may have found another "useful" Linkstation *** firmware FTP site
      here

      ftp://24.153.165.234/disk1/share/LinkStation_HD-HxxxLAN/

      And indeed the parent folders/directories like

      ftp://24.153.165.234/disk1/share/

      Seem to contain lots of Linksys products' firmwares et al.

      I was going to update the "Buffalo Official Firmware FTP site" link
      which I originally created, but you now seem to "own" that link
      so I can no longer edit it.

      Do you think that we should add another Buffalo Linkstation Firmware
      FTP site link?

      Cheers
      Ian W.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic