5882Re: Dyndns client for LS pro

  • Nick Kasoff
    Mar 5, 2007
      I sort of answered my own question here ... in comparing
      /usr/local/lib/perl5 on the Linkstation to the corresponding folder on
      my Fedora server, it is just a very small subset of Perl. And, through
      experimenting, I've also determined that I can't just copy the Perl
      folder from my Linux box, because there are some portions that are
      CPU-specific. So ... I'm still not there.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Kasoff"
      <nicholas@...> wrote:

      > Ok ... I enabled Telnet with acp_commander, installed ddclient, and
      > create the config file. Now I'm getting this when I run it:
      >
      > root@LS-GLFA5:/usr/sbin# ./ddclient
      > Can't locate Getopt/Long.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
      > /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/a
      > rmv5tejl-linux /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8
      > /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/a
      > rmv5tejl-linux /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8
      > /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_pe
      > rl .) at ./ddclient line 13.
      > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./ddclient line 13.
      >
      > Am I doing something wrong, or does the LS Pro have crippled PERL?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic