5810Re: [LinkStation_General] Stock v2.6 Kernel on a Linkstation HS : Working!

  • Guennadi Liakhovetski
    Jan 28, 2007
      On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, David Yip wrote:

      > >Auch, here. It's a different IDE controller. Please, enable ADDITIONALLY
      > >in your kernel configuration CONFIG_PATA_IT821X. And report if it works
      > >then. I'd include this option in the standard configuration too.
      > Success - that did the trick.

      Good. Could you, please, confirm that adding IT821x was the only addition
      you needed to get it running? or just send me a diff or your complete

      And the realtime clock... It should work on your HG because it does on
      mine. As for the LS HS, would be nice to find out what they need as RTC.
      Under your 2.6.19 you also have rs5c372 driver. Does hwclock work there?
      If it does, could you, please, look at what I2C address it is on your LS
      HS? Somewhere under /sys/devices/.../i2c-0/ there should be a file like
      0-0032, but the number will be different if you have it at a different

      Guennadi Liakhovetski
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic