5792Re: Wierd problem with my linkstation

  • musikgoat
    Jan 14, 2007
      Sorry for the delay,

      What computers are having this issue, OS? What is the length of the
      file name restriction.

      are you familiar with ftp? see if the same thing happens there. If
      so, I would say there may be file system issues.
      Can you create a new share folder in the linkstation and not have the
      same issue?

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "snakesbaker"
      <keith.bakerw@...> wrote:
      > I have a linkstation HS-D300GL and a Linkstation LS-300GL.
      > The HS has now developed a problem where it say it can't accept long
      > filenames but all of the directories in each share are long filenames?
      > The LS is fine and I really can't fathom why this should suddenly
      > happen.
      > I tried reinstalling the client setup but no change..
      > Anybody have any idea please?
      > All permissions in the setup (browser) are set correctly by the way
      > Keith
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic