5618Re: OpenLink + Long File Name on Mac

  • thecreakhead
    Oct 14, 2006
      Thanks for the info I ran the version command and it turns out it was
      an old version. :(
      root@HIPPO:/# afpd -version
      afpd (version 1.6.4)

      I have an old version... I guess I have to try installing the new one
      again.

      Thanks
      Aaron

      <lalunas10@...> wrote:

      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "thecreakhead"
      <thecreakhead@> wrote:

      > > I ran the command you gave me and it gave me this:
      > > root@HIPPO:/# ps auxw|grep afpd|grep -v grep
      > > root 280 0.0 2.0 7436 1296 ? S 12:01 0:00
      > > /usr/sbin/afpd -c 1000 -n HIPPO
      >
      > Sorry, cp&p wasn't precise enough:
      >
      > # afpd -version
      > afpd 2.0.3 - Apple Filing Protocol (AFP) daemon of Netatalk
      >
      > This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
      it under
      > the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
      Software
      > Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any
      later
      > version. Please see the file COPYING for further information and
      details.

      > afpd has been compiled with support for these features:
      >
      > AFP3.1 support: Yes
      > Transport layers: TCP/IP DDP
      > CNID backends: cdb dbd last
      >
      > afpd.conf: /etc/netatalk/afpd.conf
      > AppleVolumes.system: /etc/netatalk/AppleVolumes.system
      > AppleVolumes.default: /etc/netatalk/AppleVolumes.default
      > UAM search path: /usr/lib/netatalk/
      >

      > -Andre

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic