      From: LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com on behalf of G. Sloane
      Sent: Mon 14/08/2006 00:53
      To: LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [LinkStation_General] Using the LinkStation Web Server

      I am trying to use the LinkStation built-in web server. I am new to
      linux, but have learned a few basics working with Bash. I have set up a
      link in the 'www" directory to my share directory. That works fine in
      telnet, but I get the following message when I try to access it through
      a web browser: "The requested URL '/web' resolves to a file outside the
      permitted web server directory tree." I suspect this is just a matter
      of changing some directory permissions or some config file, but being
      new to linux, I need some guidance on how to do this.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic