5371Re: Date reset to jan 1st 2002 when Linkstation 2 is restarted

  • Norman Clasper
    Aug 2, 2006
      I wonder if there could have been a problem with the time server.
      I had exactly the same problem, on exactly the same day, despite the
      fact that my linkstation (totally standard) has been up and running
      properly for the past four months. (The only reason I noticed it was
      that the ls failed to enter sleep mode on 1 August. When I checked, I
      found the date to be 1 Jun 02, and the clock was several hours slow.
      If it had not been for the sleep mode failure, I would never have

      The time server I use is

      Norman Clasper
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic