5368Re: Date reset to jan 1st 2002 when Linkstation 2 is restarted

  • musifix
    Aug 1 6:58 AM
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Guennadi Liakhovetski
      <g.liakhovetski@...> wrote:

      > On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, plowmanbill wrote:
      >
      > > Whenever I reboot my LinkStation 2 the date is reset to 00:00:00
      > > 1/1/2002. Why is this happening?
      >
      > Normally this means RTC not working / not used. LS-II is a MIPS,
      right?
      > What software are you running on it? Stock from Buffalo or some other?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Guennadi
      > ---
      > Guennadi Liakhovetski

      Try looking on the forum at www.linkstationwiki.net, there are threads
      on this topic there. I experienced the same problem, but got it solved
      by reentering NTP server IP-address (17.72.133.45) through the http
      interface. If you DO have NTP enabled, it could be caused by running
      with a static IP-address for the Linkstation, without a proper gateway
      address.

      Hope this helps,

      Morten
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic