5151Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Appeal for funds for a new provider of the linkstationwiki

  • Brian Waite
    May 11 8:18 AM
      On Thursday 11 May 2006 9:41 am, cherrytreeproduction wrote:
      > look here:
      >
      > http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/4_895_2.html
      >
      > (sorry for the crossposting)
      >
      > thx for the offer at first.
      >
      > but i have to admit that i do not know if this is a good idea as
      > www.kurobox.com was down about 7-9 months....
      I understand the concern. It was merely an offer :)
      If you at least need a place for storage in the meantime, let me know. Also,
      since the Days of Great Silence, the domain is no longer maintainted, only
      paid for, by Revolution.
      Thanks
      Brian