5147Re: Appeal for funds for a new provider of the linkstationwiki

  • cherrytreeproduction
    May 10, 2006
      guys...look here:

      http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/1_894_0.html

      we will wait until monday evening (european time) until we finaly act.

      if there is no trace of frontalot, we will register a new account at
      www.powweb.com.

      mindbender

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Adams"
      <larryjadams@...> wrote:

      > Mindbender,
      >

      > I left a VME with the Ibrahims today. Hopefully, I will hear back
      in the
      > next day or so.
      >

      > Larry
      >

      > _____

      ion&w2=Communication+and+networking&c=2&s=59&.sig=r2CzGJvdC2av3mUUFW_Dfg>
      > linkstation
      >
      > Communication

      +linkstation&w2=Communication+and+networking&c=2&s=59&.sig=PnautBytSHe2Zj97c
      > MHLqg> and networking
      >

      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > * Visit your group "LinkStation_General