4463Need major help

  • johnslayer1981
    Dec 12, 2005
      As some of you may or may not know there has been major issues with
      the HG300 lately. Basically they have been bricking with any firmware,
      even the buffalo firmware. Myself and quite a few others over at the
      linkstationwiki are kind of at a stand still. To be honest all i
      really want is telnet access so i can install twonky. However if i can
      not use openlink to gain telnet access it seems i am at an Impass. I
      can live without all the other features of openlink, like i said my
      main concern is getting twonky running on my Hg300. Is there any other
      possible way? Any help would be appreciated. I currently have firmware
      1.34. Cheers.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic