44Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Great idea, have NSLU2, just ordered Linkstation 160 for $80 (after rebate)

  • Michael Oberg
    Sep 29, 2004
      I think I saw somewhere (datasheet? Specs posted to this mailing
      list?) that the Linkstation is 17W. I know that the observed NSLU2
      power consumption (from the nslu2 mailing list) was about 4W (without
      including the HD).

      Less than $1 a month for the nslu2 (since my HD autospins down after 5
      minutes idle - Maxtor OneTouch).

      - Michael