435Upgrading Firmware

  • rod_tucker
    Dec 3, 2004
      I am embarassed to ask this question because it seems so simple and
      most people on this site are much more knowledgeable than I am. All
      I want to know is how to upgrade the firmware from 1.30 to the
      latest version. I have downloaded the latest firmware onto my PC
      but I can't figure out how to get it onto the linkstation. There
      is no information about this on the Linkstation users manual, and
      there is no mention of it on the linkstation's own web site when I
      log into it on my network.

      Am I missing something? All my other boxes (linksys, netgear etc)
      have instructions for non-experts and help pages. Does Buffalo
      assume that I am a Computer Scientist (which I am not) or that I
      just somehow know about this? Help!
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic