4134Re: [LinkStation_General] Help with LS2 HTTP server

  • Nick Pappas
    Oct 7, 2005
      Thanks. I'll check into those when I get back home this evening.

      I didn't set up any specific .deny or .allow files, but perhaps the
      defaults are causing trouble -- or maybe adding a .allow will help.
      Checked the router settings a hundred times though... hit it about a
      hundred more times too. :) I'll double check the gateway setting but
      I'm almost positive it is set, but it has been so long it may have
      mystically removed itself (stranger things have happened).

      --
      Whatever you do - don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate
      yourself either.