4018Re: Need help for usb automount with Murakasi

  • snatcher93
    Sep 8, 2005
      Then, this is obviously a bug, as all is present to allow automount
      (kernel compiled with good options, murasaki catching hotplug events
      (connect/disconnect), mount script that got some specific parts to
      handle a call from the startup script or from murasaki handler, dynamic
      samba/netatalk sharing update ...
      But if it's not working on a linkstation, it won't work on my
      kurobox ... So, i have to found what the problem is ;)

      Thanks,

      Sylver
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Bertram Doerfler"
      <ernie73@g...> wrote:
      > As far as I remember, there was a restart necessary when I plugged in
      a usb
      > drive. No automated mounting. I converted to debian and haven't tried
      > hotplug since.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic