3803Re: WIKI: Install Apache w/ PHP and MySQL

  • prb0x
    Aug 2, 2005
      I run lighttpd/PHP too but I use sqlite (2.8) - it has a very small
      memory footprint and is only loaded when needed. I run torrentflux (a
      web based torrent client) so need all the memory available for the
      hungry python processes.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "johnnypirish"
      <irishjohnnyp-boards@y...> wrote:
      > I am running Tikiwiki with Lighttpd/PHP (using fastcgi) and MySQL and
      > it runs pretty well. Have you thought about changing out Apache as
      > the memory usage on Lighttpd is much less and it runs significantly
      > faster when displaying static pages.
      >
      > JP

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic